*IN-PERSON VISITS AVAILABLE BEGINNING FRIDAY, JUNE 12
Come visit for a private tasting nestled back in the wine caves of Petaluma.
Wine Cave Tasting $35/pp
90 minute tasting. Includes six+ wine pours. 3 bottle purchase waives one tasting fee. Currently a six person maximum. (See bottom of page for further health protocols.)
Club members taste free, once per year.
Giant Dipper: 1 free tasting
Matterhorn: 2 free tastings.
Goliath: 3 free tastings
Winemaker for a Day $100/pp
*Experience unavailable until further notice. Please check out our Virtual Pinot Blending Experience.
Join winemaker Kevin and taste through four single-vineyard Pinot Noirs. He will take you through the mind of the winemaker as you blend your own personal bottle of wine. Each person takes home one finalized bottle of their creation. Extra bottles $60/btl.
*Four person minimum.
Book now. Call or email with any questions or requests.
We respond quickly!
Monday - Saturday
10:30 a.m. 1:00 p.m. 3:00 p.m.
>(2 day advanced notice required.)
**Requested reservations through CellarPass are not confirmed until you receive a personal confirmation email from Whitney or Kevin. Date/Time may need to be revised due to conflicting schedules. Addres and gate instructions will be included upon confirmation.
A few protocols that Montagne Russe will have in place during our tastings to ensure health safety:
- Only one group is allowed on the property at a time.
- Groups are limited to 6 people.
- Kevin and Whitney will both wear face coverings throughout the tasting.
- We request that all guests arrive wearing face coverings until we are seated in the wine cave.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- As always, all glassware will be thoroughly sanitized, along with wine cave tables and chairs.
- Barrel sampling will (unfortunately) be discontinued until further notice... but we will make up for it!